A TRUSTED PARTNER
Call us for your next project or service need.
NEW SYSTEM DESIGN/INSTALL
DESIGN & BUILD SERVICES
Rite-Temp will handle your project from planning to completion including design services, installation, and all-important service after the job is complete.
- CADD design / Plasma Cut Precision Duct System
- Ventilation systems for manufacturer process and commercial kitchen ventilation
- HVAC System for retail stores / Supermarkets / Restaurants / Office Buildings / Data Centers / Mfg. Facilities / Storage Facilities
- Food Processing
- Chiller Systems
- Secondary Coolant Systems
- Walk-in Coolers & Freezers
- Produce Terminals
- Meat, Candy & Pharmaceutical Storage
- Frozen Food & Ice Cream Storage
- Design and install of complete Building Management Control Systems designed to provide comfort and energy savings.
- Domestic water piping systems
- Sanitary piping systems
- Process Piping
- Natural gas and propane piping
- Service entrance
- Equipment power feeds
- Electrical maintenance
- Communication wiring
- Rite-Temp provides emergency service 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Preventative maintenance service contracts designed to prolong equipment life – assuring comfort and saving energy.
- Quality service is just a phone call away.
The Company History...
Rite-Temp’s beginning dates back to 1975. At that time our main business was centered on servicing and installing refrigeration systems for supermarkets and refrigerated cold storage warehouses.
With a vast knowledge of sophisticated refrigeration systems we expanded our business into servicing and installing chillers ranging in size of one ton to several hundred ton systems. The chillers we service and install today are used for everything from comfort cooling to food manufacturing and industrial process cooling.
Over 40 Years
A HISTORY OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Rite-Temp has maintained a consistent reputation for superior customer service for over 40 years.
We are the perfect fit – large enough to handle huge jobs with professionalism, and small enough to maintain close contact with the customer, and maintain flexibility.
A LOT LESS TO WORRY ABOUT
We realize that nature of our business means that sometimes things need to be fixed – right now. We never leave our customers wondering when we will arrive. We guarantee a quick response in emergencies. It’s good to have a partner you can trust.
Get Free Consultation
Rite-Temp operates one of the largest Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration service companies serving northeast and central Pennsylvania and portions of New York. We operate a complete in-house sheet metal fabrication shop within our 25,000 square foot facility. We are located in Dalton, Pa. on routes (6 West 11 North) just 4.2 miles off the Clarks Summit Exit off interstate 81 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike.